No-cost meals will be served Monday – Thursday to all children 18 years of age or younger from May 31 – July 16, 2021 (excluding May 31 and July 5; double-meals provided on Thursdays). "Grab and Go" meals will be provided from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at Sevier Middle, Jefferson Elementary, and Washington Elementary. No meals will be served on Fridays or weekends.
- 10-10:30 a.m.: Roosevelt Elementary, Kennedy Elementary, Dobyns-Bennett High School, Robinson Middle School, Adams Elementary
- 10:45-11:15 a.m.: Jackson Elementary, Lynn View Parks & Rec, Girls, Inc., Johnson Elementary, YMCA/Aquatic Center, Kendricks Creek UMC
- 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: Lincoln Elementary, VO Dobbins/Riverview, Colonial Heights UMC
- 12:15-12:30 p.m.: Dogwood Terrace Apts., Borden Park
- 12:15-12:40 p.m.: Kingsport West Apts., Holly Hills Apts.
- 12:45-1:15 p.m.: Reedy Pointe, Miller Village Apts.
- 12:50-1:15 p.m.: Allendale Falls Apts., Stonecrest Apts.
For more information on the Summer Meals for Kids program, contact Andria Ball, school nutrition services office assistant at (423) 378.2113.
The 2020 Seamless Summer Food Service program is administered by the Tennessee Department of School Nutrition Services under an agreement with the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). Meals will be provided to all children without charge.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Kingsport City Schools (KCS) is a public school district located in Kingsport, Tenn., serving students in Sullivan and Hawkins county. The district is comprised of 13 schools, including a Pre-K, eight elementary schools, two middle schools, one high school, a high school program of choice, and an alternative learning program; with total enrollment over 7,600 students. The vision of Kingsport City Schools is to Inspire. Cultivate. Impact.
For more information on KCS, visit www.k12k.com, listen live on WCSK 90.3 FM, The Voice of KCS, download our mobile app for Apple/Android devices or call (423) 378.2100. We’re social too; follow us on Facebook (Kingsport City Schools), Twitter (@KCS_District), Instagram (@kcs_district), LinkedIn (Kingsport City Schools), and check out our YouTube Channel (KPTSchools).